Drive Medical From: 2850hd-22 To: 2850hd-24 - Trident HD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair, Seat
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
The Trident HD front-wheel drive powerchair offers style, durability, and reliable performance all in one chair. The Trident HD has a 450 lbs weight capacity, captain's seat with a semi-reclining back and adjustable height headrest for maximum comfort and support. The Trident HD comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded armrests, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times. The Trident HD front wheel drive powerchair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance heavy-duty powerchair.Features and Benefits
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Quick-release lever allows for easy seat removal
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth, and angle adjustable
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Joystick is protected by metal casing
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
- Actual Product Weight: 212 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 98 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 50AH
- Battery Weight: 66 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 10"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 70A
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3"
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece: 98 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 450W x 2700RPM
- Overall Product Height: 48"
- Overall Product Length: 29.5"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Weight: 48 lbs
- Seat Width: 22"
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 146 lbs
Model # 2850hd-22
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Categories||Power Wheelchair, Bariatric Wheelchair, Heavy Duty Wheelchair, Reclining Wheelchair|
|Code||2850hd-22 - 2850hd-24|