1 (888) 797-8660
Drive Medical From: 8047-18-2 To: 8047-2220 - Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion
Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express • JCB • Diners Club
Buy today, build your future
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
The Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is our premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention. The flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion providing optimal pressure redistribution to help increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance. The water-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair. The included hand pump allows adjustment of the cushion to individual patient comfort. The Balanced Aire is available in 4" high profile and 2" low profile heights.Features and Benefits
- Flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion
- Premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention
- Optimal pressure redistribution helps increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance
- Water-resistant, low-shear, stretch cover with adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair
- Hand pump to adjust the cushions to individual patient comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 4.32 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Model # 8047-18-2
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Categories||Car Seat Cushion, Cushion, Living Aids Parts, Seat Cushion, Wheelchair Accessories, Wheelchair Cushion, Wheelchair Shampoo Tray, Air Cushion, Cushions|
|Code||8047-18-2 - 8047-2220|
|Store||Discount Catheters|Drip Armor|Mobility Equipment|Online Living Aids|Lay Off Pain|Stomabags|Whole Surgical|Wound Treatment|