1 (888) 797-8660
Drive Medical - tc005gy - Travelite Chair in a Bag Transport Wheelchair
The Travelite Transport Chair in a Bag from Drive Medical is a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum framed portable chair. It is easily transportable and comes with a compact carry bag, making it ideal for stowing away in cars, buses, trains, and more. This wheelchair can be used both indoors and outdoors on forgiving terrain, with a convenient step for the attendant to lift the chair over obstacles. This transport chair gives you the freedom to go, with the added convenience of folding up to a manageable size.Features and Benefits
- Lightweight yet sturdy aluminum transport chair in gunmetal gray
- It is easily transportable and comes with a compact carry bag with wheels making it ideal for traveling
- Folds for storage and transportation
- Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
- 18" square nylon seat comes with lift-up straps
- Comes with wheel locks
- 8" solid tires
- Comes with padded, flip-up desk arms, and height adjustable footrests
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 17.5"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 11.5"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16.375"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 11.5" x 37.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 37.5"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 18.375"
- Width Between Posts: 18.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18"
Model # tc005gy
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
|Categories||Manual Wheelchair, Transport Chair, Others|
- What are the features of product X?.
- How to use product X.
- Tell me about product X vs product Y.
- Tell me about Procedure X.