Drive Medical From: cs16dda-elr To: cs20dfa-elr - Chrome Sport Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, Seat
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
The 16" Chrome Sport Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms and Swing Away Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical comes in an attractive, scratch resistant, durable, low maintenance chrome finish. The embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean and the urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels that are low maintenance and provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. Comes standard with, padded detachable desk arms, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, heel loops, 8" front casters and push to lock brakes ensuring users safety, security and comfort.Features and Benefits
- Carbon steel frame with chrome coating provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters, adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Plastic foot plates
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 42 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
Model # cs16dda-elr
|Categories||Manual Wheelchair, Sport Wheelchair|
|Code||cs16dda-elr - cs20dfa-elr|